No Referral required.
Call or text 0417 703 729 for more information or make an appointment.
Visit outbackfutures.org.au to find out more about Outback Futures.
We all need to take care of our mental health and wellbeing
Looking after our mental health and wellbeing gives us a much better chance of doing the things that are important to us, like:
- making good choices
- prioritising our family
- having good relationships
- functioning well at work
- being part of our community
- looking forward to the future
At times we can all struggle with stuff. Chat with us to get some tools and tips to help get through the tough times.
Come see our professional team at the next Outback Futures Resilience Clinic:
- Consistent support from the same person - When you see one of our team, they can also support you in between visits through our video/phone connect services.
- Easy access – You don’t need a referral or mental health plan to see us.
- Support for children, individuals, couples, families, businesses and communities – We’re committed to the long term mental health and wellbeing of our outback communities.
- Free of charge services
- Privacy and confidentiality
Contact the event organiser
Source Outback Futures
Type Community Diary
Format Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks