Who Are We?
We are a health promotion charity that believes achieving positive Social Change starts with access to quality community information. My Community Directory and My Community Diary provide a common platform for Health and Community Services organisations to list their services online, for Free, as well as provide a source of up to date data for planning, referral and research. My Community Diary integrates with the My Community Directory platform to link information together and provide a place where organisations can advertise local events and activities to a broad audience within their local government area for FREE.
With tens of thousands public visits per month to the website, and dozens of Government and NGO member organisations accessing My Community Directory data, My Community Directory and My Community Diary provide the innovative digital infrastructure that Australia needs to address the public health challenges of today and the future.
Community Information Support Services Mission
- To create networks and shared resources;
- To support the community sector in managing information;
- To provide key resources connecting communities across regions;
- To provide a focal point for strong community development through access to information and resources; and
- To operate as a Not-for-Profit organisation ensuring the resources belong to all its members in the community and any income generated is reinvested in our ongoing work for the community.
Community Information Support Services is the administrator and provider for: Queensland; New South Wales; Victoria and Western Australia.
Volunteering ACT is the provider for ACT.
No matter where you are, you can contact us on 1300 762 515.
PO BOX 222, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006